See me as your personal ideas factory.
Drawing from my Theatre Directing and Design Agency experience, I operate alongside senior leaders and teams, providing practical help in the following areas;
- Ad-hoc or ongoing structured creativity within the organisation
- A safe space to bounce around ideas and scope out new ventures before introducing them to the broader team
- Help with pitch preparation and attending presentations to aid stakeholder buy-in or gain new clients
- One to one public speaking and presentation preparation and coaching
- Scriptwriting for public speaking and video
- Guiding the technical aspects of creative and web briefs, ensuring you get the best results from your suppliers
- Providing Creative Direction and Troubleshooting for projects that have come off the rails
- Applying original logic to circumnavigate unexpected marketing pain points
- Brainstorming initial concepts and potential directions around upcoming marketing campaigns
My creative background, backed up with practical design industry know-how, will help you avoid the elephant traps and find a pathway to success.
If you’re looking for a flexible in-house creative director, some brand and creativity workshops, or a keynote on strategic storytelling, please get in touch to explore how I can help you.